SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liv87

Spring systems and arhaus, crate&barrel, z gallerie sectional

liv87
9 years ago

Hi,
Is helical coil springs the same as sinuous springs? I am currently looking into purchasing a sectional--- my first non- craigslist purchase--- and I want to make the right decision in getting something that will last at least 10 years. I have two dogs, a 6'5 300lb husband, and soon to be starting a family. I am looking for a sectional with deep seats and have my eye on the crate & barrel "lounge" sofa, the z gallerie "ventura" sofa, and finally at the very top of my budget the Arhaus leeward sectional. My favorite look is the z gallerie sofa, but I am concerned as I have read some very bad reviews of the quality of the furniture. I am now looking more towards the Arhaus leeward, but want to make sure I am spending more for better quality instead of purchasing the crate and barrel lounge. I have included a description of the Arhaus sectional in the bottom and am hoping I can get some input from people who have couches from these places or know more about spring systems. Thanks in advance for any help or input.

This Leeward Sectional is expertly fitted in soft, neutral and durable Vernon Mink fabric.
Customize with 500 designer-inspired fabrics and 50 leathers for a slight increase in price.
Available in 15 leg finishes for the same price as stock, including: Black, Cognac, Drift, Espresso, Flannel, Fossil, Heather, Hickory, Pecan, Shale, Sierra, Slate, Toffee, Vintage and Wenge.
Mortise and tenon assembly.
Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, so it will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
The seat cushions feature a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft
Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver an irresistibly soft and cozy feel.
The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible "sink into" feel.

Comments (4)