SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ernietd

love my valor

ernietd
13 years ago

Hi, I had wanted a gas insert for some time. Every day that I might want to burn a fire (cold and damp) is a save the air day around here and so the wood fireplace had become useless.

I went to one fireplace store, and the sales team was awful, tried to make me get a insert that would also be a furnace. Wouldn't listen when I told them I just wanted to take the chill off one room, and that I had a fine furnace. Plus, I told them, the budget wouldn't cover all the retro fit and fans their furnace would require. It didn't seem to bother them that I didn't have the money for their product. They also didn't have an install guy and wouldn't recommend one. Said it was DIY. Duh! Gas lines?

then I found another store and guess what? This guy listened and recommended the Valor. Recommended an installer. Came home, checked it out here and you all like the Valor too.

The install guy was great and even though we just wanted to heat one room, our new Valor heats the whole house!! Only had it one week, so worried about the bill, but loving it now.

If any one is in Santa Rosa, feel free to contact me and I will happily give you the name of the store and installer, but I don't like abusing this list that way

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz