SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paredown_gw

Brazilian Cherry Vernon Flrs (NJ) orTeak ( Cumaru ) from Nogalink

paredown
15 years ago

Hi, new to the forum & I posted this at the end of someone else's discussion of their Brazilian cherry but had no responses.

We are looking at replacing our floors, & I found two local suppliers but cannot find any info about them.

The first is Vernon Floors in NJ--they have BR-111 in 3.25 width, that someone else determined was made for Lowes & is a good price.

We also found nogalink, also in NJ--they are importers, but have been advertising on NYC Craigslist... They also have good prices for select and better Braz. teak (cumaru) and brazilian cherry...

Both seem to have very good prices but we'd love to hear from anyone who has purchased from them...

Comments (3)

• susanlynn2012
    14 years ago

I am bumping up your thread in case you still need the answer since I also would like to know this answer. Is the BR-111 Brazilian Cherry Triangulo Engineered Wood?

• Jim Peschke
    14 years ago

BR-111 has different quality levels. You don't mention the specific characteristics of the BR-111 you are considering (enginereed/solid, thickness) so make sure if you look at different prices you know that you are comparing apples to apples.

Also, Hosking Hardwood which has an excellent reputation and long time in business has BR-111. You may want to see their price there.

- Jim

• conshek
    14 years ago

Giving the post a bump to see if anyone has any info on Link (nogalink.com) for solid hardwood flooring?