Besides My Lapband Surgery,The Only Thing I Found..

bulldinkie

That works Was Walking ,Only thing you need is a good pair walking shoes.It gets addictive after a while.I loved it.I would sometimes go Id have a family problem,Till I got home I felt wonderful,the problem was either solved or forgotten,its great for your whole body.I lost weight.I walked every morning ,What a way to start the dayThen one day I fell down my basement steps ruined both my knees,no more walking.Now Im facing kidney dialysis I need a kidney.

But anyway walking IS GREAT I really miss,best if you can go with a buddy.Dont forget music I wore head phones makes it go quicker

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg__tx

I use a treadmill and the minute I get serious using it, I start losing weight......so I agree that walking is good.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 21 Things Only People Living With Kids Will Understand
Strange smells, crowded beds, ruined furniture — here’s what cohabiting with little monsters really feels like
Full Story
Fun Houzz One Guy Found a $175,000 Comic in His Wall. What Has Your Home Hidden?
Have you found a treasure, large or small, when remodeling your house? We want to see it!
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: In Rome, a Treasure Chest of Found Objects
An artisan’s work-home space is a place of reinvention, where vintage and modern finds are given a creative spin
Full Story