SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW's Support Monday7/3~~Sunday7/9

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

Good Morning from Sunny (HOT) California!!!

Ruthie you have so much more energy than I~~I am a bit of a slug:( Keep up the good work you are inspiring me to add more exercise into my day:)

5" off your waist!! YAHOO!!! That is the place I am losing it the slowest, I do not know why. I think I need to do an exercise that targets just that area. I forgot to tell you gals that when I was at CURVES on Friday I had the gal there give me a read out of my weight and inches lost since March 1st when I started WW's~~~I have lost 20 pounds 15.90 of them body fat pounds AND 25.75"'s!!! YIKES!! WW's works great when mixed with CURVES!!! Now my problem is I have lost alot of inches but only 2" off my waist:( That is why I can not go down a size in pants!! My DD was shopping with me the other day and had me try a size down, she and her sister say my pants are too baggy and they are everywhere but my waist:( She did not believe me til she saw it for herself~~~odd huh??

WildChld where are you?? Are you off having some holiday fun???

Are either of you doing anything fun on the 4th?? I am so hot I cannot think about going out of the AC and having fun. My pal will be here and family is coming to be here for a bar-b-que that is about it for us:)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!