SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
sbm321

What do you want to see in your dentist's office?

Sueb20
7 years ago

I have been asked to help with a facelift of a local dental office. He is a very popular dentist in town for both adults and kids, so this is a big deal for me as I have been working mostly residential (though I did work on several elder daycare facilities) and mostly decorating/consulting versus "interior design." Many, many people in my town will see my work in this office, which adds to the pressure to make it look awesome! The good news is there's nowhere to go but up. Right now it's sad and outdated with late '80s/early '90s wallpaper and color scheme (burgundy and forest green). Anyway, I have to work with some existing conditions like a dark green floor, but am planning on a fresh pale blue for the walls (without being too literal...thinking the floor is like green grass and the walls are blue sky!) and bringing in other colors in the upholstery and artwork. Anyway, if you happen to really like your dentist's office, what do you like about it? Or, if not, what do you wish it had? I am brainstorming this week and have ideas, but figured I'd ask my thoughtful friends here.

Comments (31)