Houzz Logo Print

Saw New Mouse Chasing Device

23 years ago

On TV last nite was a gadget that plugs into an outlet and supposedly sends a frequency through the wiring that chases out mice. Almost looks like a large plug in air freshener rather than the other type I have seen that is a complete unit that sits on a counter and has a cord and plugs in. Name was something like PestGone. Anybody used these and do they work?

Comments (48)