SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlhealdquilter

WW's Support Monday 2/12~~Sunday 2/18

dlhealdquilter
17 years ago

Good Morning

I thought I would start this post for the week because I am new to WW and I have a question that I am hoping that someone can answer for me.

My husband and I joined WW on Friday. I made the proposal to him to join me and he agreed. That is the first step in helping him loose the weight that he needs to loose.

I did WW's last year for a little bit and I did the FLEX plan but found that I wasn't satisfied with the points that I was allowed. So when we started on Friday, I suggested to my husband that we try to CORE plan, thinking that he could eat all he wanted of the CORE foods and still be satisfied...which has been working so far. We both stepped on the scale this morning too, and this were looking good.

OK, now for the question. If something is not on the CORE list, you need to count it as part of your additional 35 points for that week. What if you decide to have something, and when figuring out how many points it is worth on your little slide thing it shows ZERO points? How do I count that food item? Does it kind of become a CORE food item and I don't have to worry about how much I have or what?

So far, so good, and I will let you all know how we did on Friday afternoon after we weigh in. Thanks.

Lynn in ND

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH