SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barb5_gw

Calling all Mac Computer lovers

barb5
13 years ago

Where do you find answers as to how to work the Mac computer?

I have had a MAC laptop for several years now. I took a year of classes and it helped some, but I still cannot get the MAC to do what seemed so simple on a PC.

For instance, how do you cancel printing if you forgot to type in just how many pages to print? And how do you get the page to switch from portrait to landscape?

On numbers, if you delete something, is there anyway to go back a page? On excel, it is so easy to get back the data. I'm so scared of making a mistake in numbers because if I do I can't go back that the program has become virtually useless to me.

If you install a new printer, how do you get the computer to print off the new one? I have moved the old printer to the trash, and put the new printer as the default, and still the computer insists on printing to the old one?

Does MAC only print in 300 dpi? Is there any way to get higher resolution?

The help program on the MAC rarely has answers. I got the book The Missing Manual, but again, few anwers.

My DH added the new printer to his PC in about 10 minutes with no problems. I have been here about 2 hours, and my MAC is still trying to print to the old computer.

I don't want to spend another year going to MAC classes. I have to drive 45 minutes one way to get there. Is there an easier way to get help?????

Comments (22)