We just moved into a new home a few weeks ago and I was burning some red votive candles in a glass holder on the mantle. I heard a noise during the evening, and thought the kitties were up to "no good" but after looking around, I couldn't find anything....until I was ready to go to bed and went to blow out the candles.
The wax is on the wood mantle and dripped (splashed) onto the stone fireplace and hearth. My question is, How do I successfully remove red candle wax from a stone fireplace and wood mantle?????
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!