SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

What does your craft room/area look like ?

toomuchglass
18 years ago

Since the board is kinda slow - I thought I'd take my annual survey about where you do your crafting. I have a spare bedroom that is now my craft room . It's 4 walls with a path going through it. Somewhere in there is another computer ... I remember having to operate the mouse on a stack of craft magazines ! LOL I also have a phone in there - it's funny to watch me scramble when it rings - digging through all the craft stuff that 'accidentally' got piled on top of it to answer it.

Thank Goodness for shelves.

I'm waiting for the 4 walls to start leaning inward ~~~

The closet is no man's land. I'd suggest wearing a hard hat if you open the door - something is Bound to come crashing out on you.

I used to have 2 windows in the room ,too.

On sunny days I can see a slight glow coming from behind the stack of Stuff in front of the window. At least I can tell when it's sunny out ! I vowed I would not block my other window - and I didn't. Right in front of the window is clear - the piles of stuff start about 2 feet back from it. I Need 3 foot long arms to open the window. *sigh*

I Have an actual workspace of about 2 square feet. LOL

Now tell me about yours !!!!

PS - my kitchen table also doubles as a craft table once in a while .... since my craft room is so SMALL ..... ROFL !

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz