SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftylady_2006

Just Some Pics of my Holiday Decorations

craftylady-2006
17 years ago

Just wanted to post some pics of my holiday decorations. The skates on the wreath are antique. I call them my Hans Christian Anderson skates (ha). I'll have to take a daytime sunlight photo so they show up more in the pic. I used three kinds of greenery on the wreath, blue spruce, long pine needle branches and Holly Berry bush branches. I then put on some "white pinecones" which I homemade and some faux grungy snowballs. The snowman was bought. The child size ice skates I got at GW for $4.50, great deal I thought. They look brand new, no scuff marks or scratches on the blades. The little girl must have tried skating and fell down so much, Mom let her give it up and gave the skates to Goodwill. My faux A-framed shaped tree is small enough I can keep it decorated and just pick it up and put it in the basement covered up with a large contractor clean-up bag at the end of the holiday season. The red felt skate was $20 at a gift shop. It is soooo pretty, I just had to get one. The "fox candle holder" is also an antique. That is the real holly berry branch sprigs on it. My bro surprised me by bringing me the branches and as I have never had real holly berry before, I just love it.

The little vintage candle snowmen, choir boy and white angel were my Mom's so they are real special to put out. The white bottle brush trees and wreath I bought after the holidays on-line, on sale. I'm a good "after the holidays shopper" for decorations. The large vintage looking snowman is new, $5.99. I got him at a store called Home Goods, I love that store. It's a part of TJX stores (TJ Maxx is one of their subsidiaries). I hope you all like my decorations for I have truly loved looking at all of yours.

Sal

{{gwi:1462869}}

{{gwi:1462870}}

{{gwi:129040}}

{{gwi:1462871}}

{{gwi:1462874}}

{{gwi:1462875}}

{{gwi:1462876}}

{{gwi:1462877}}

{{gwi:1462872}}

{{gwi:1462873}}

Comments (10)