SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
qtiemom

Crafts Fairs?-little long

qtiemom
18 years ago

Hi everybody! I have so missed being able to post on here......I hope all of you and yours are doing well!

I just wanted to share some of my crafts projects and fair experiences this year so far...lol

I have had 2 shows--One at the Fraternal Order of the Elks and also the Fraternal Order of Police (since I work in Law Enforcement). I think the shows may have been a little early for people to buy Xmas crafts--but it also wasn't as bad as I expected.

I have kind of semi-retired crafting for a couple of years. I met a wonderful Man and have just been spending my time and energy on him. So, now I am back and joined shows mainly to get my name back on their lists.

The only things I actually sold this time around are:

Bagged Gag Gifts, Survival Kits and poops, encouragwment, joke and bible verse jars. People just LOVED them and SOO enjoyed standing at my display reading and reading! I must've sold over 200 of them! It was great! I also sold wearable pins that I just made out of miniature ornaments. (Not enough time to do much more), Chili Pod Angels, and the BIGGEST seller was the Silver Charmed Bookmarks! I sold them for $8.00 and sold 19 of them! WOW...

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you where I am at this point...lol....Let me know what you all are working on and if you have done shows and best sellers!

Glad to be back and I hope everyone else returns!

Happy Crafting!

Marci

Comments (17)