SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threedgrad

Found a rental house!

threedgrad
14 years ago

Well, God has been watching over me. I found a house with landlords that are friendly, willing to fix stuff, even add a gas hookup for my dryer. They are going to let me paint, rip off wallpaper, etc. The backyard is ENORMOUS! Duncan, my Border Collie, will love it! I will have enough room for my dining room table and living room. The other rooms will be tight but I will make it work. The rent is affordable and they have no extra cleaning or pet deposits. Most every other place wanted $250 for each of those deposits and some places made them non-refundable. Plus I can spread the security deposit over 6 months. I already met the neighbor and the landlord couple are also in a band besides their day time jobs. They invited me to come see them and they are playing on my birthday. This house I found on my own. The guy is very handy and is replacing some cracked window panes - I did not even ask. They made a list of the things I requested. Plus they are thrilled that I said I would paint the living room (or maybe the dining room. It's definitely a fixer upper but I can do these things.

So the adventure begins! I will start moving boxes in tomorrow.

Thank you God!!!!

Comments (15)