SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gluecille

Put on your thinking cap...

gluecille
17 years ago

...I need some ideas. Now this may sound like a silly idea but I have a bag of pink hair rollers that were my mother-in-laws. She passed away last year just before Christmas. I rescued them out of the trash when everyone was going through her things; I want to make Christmas Ornaments out of them for each of her children and grandchildren. They are the hard plastic ones with the plastic clip that goes around the roller to hold it in your hair. I thought I would tie a ribbon on it to hang it on the tree, maybe attach a bow or something of that nature. Now is where you come in. I need a poem to attach to this ornament. She rarely went to the beauty shop only for perms and a cut. She used them every time she washed her hair. I have fond memories of going to see her early in the day and she would have her hair rolled and a scarf tied around her head. We would sit and chat, she would have coffee and I would have ice tea. She had the prettiest white hair and it always looked so neat. Your input on the poem and ideas for the ornament would be greatly appreciated. If I might add...she was a wonderful mother-in-law.

Comments (2)