SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweets98

What are you working on? 11/19

sweets98
16 years ago

I guess I have been slow on this! I missed last week and here it is Tuesday already! LOL

I have pretty much just been working on cleaning out around here! The Christmas tree will be coming out this weekend followed by all of the other decorations and trees so I have to be prepared!

Last night I started a mini light that I have been wanting to make for about a year now. I am using an old flour sifter to hold the candle light and doing a cookie theme. I made two small flour and sugar sacks, wrote up a Snickerdoodle recipe and I want to add other little things like cinnamon sticks and measuring spoons. I'm thinking about doing a batch of salt dough cookies to look like snickerdoodles to throw in there. I'm just having trouble deciding what to distress and what not to. I want to coffee stain everything but I'm afraid it would be overkill! LOL We'll see what my brain gets me into today....

I also want to work on making liners for my living room curtains. They are fading thanks to the sun and liners will definitely help keep it warm this winter since we didn't get to switching out our living room windows yet. I'm going to use cream sheets for the liners. I used these sheets to make a bedskirt a while back and now I'm just recycling them :)

Oh, and I'm really thinking about painting my kitchen. I'm tired of the all one color look that's going on.....

What is everyone else up to?

Comments (21)