SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjarz

I think I've got it!

sjarz
16 years ago

Let's see if I can get these darn pics on here with photobucket and the expert's tutorials I have just read - thanks ANJ and LUVS and anybody else that has posted the how to's....tv sign I didn't paint but it cracked me up, the three door signs were done on roughcuts left for the pickins at a chainsaw shop, the ornaments are cinnamon, and the tree elves are molded heads with tree branch bodies...hope you like!

{{gwi:1482286}}

Comments (4)

• giftguru09
    16 years ago

By George I Think You've Got It !!!! Love the pics!!!!

• oddie
    16 years ago

Oh! I love your log painting! what a clever idea, looks like you are a painter also!love your cinnamon ornaments very talented crafts, well worth waiting for!
    oddie

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

WooHoo! You did it! Great job on all the projects.

Hope you will post your painted item pics over on the Painting forum gallery too. Like to have pics there to give everyone inspiration.

We used to have another gal who was painting on the tree slabs like yours.

I made the cinnamon oranments a few years ago--never even thought about painting them! Your's turned out really nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Everything looks terrific! Love those round log ones!! Luvs~ I did the cinnamon ornies too and was thinking the same thing....never thought to paint them! ha Good idea sjarz. Glad you got your pics up! ~Anj

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH