SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellyeng

Health Check-In: Week 2

kellyeng
12 years ago

So it seemed like some of you are interested in a weekly health check-in. Accountability is a major motivator for me so here goes!

I lost a total of 4.8 pounds this past week for a total of 13 pounds in two weeks! Keeping in mind, I'm really losing at a rate of about 2-ish pounds of fat per week so the rest is water weight.

I exercised at a nice steady rate, about 7.5 hours. I'm still trying to get my fitness level up to were it used to be - those 7.5 hours were hard fought! This week should be a little easier so my goal is 10 hours this week. That includes everything: cardio, strength & stretching.

I have a couple of things to look forward to this week. Wednesday is our 15th anniversary so we'll go out for a nice dinner - it will be a splurge so I'm banking on losing maybe a pound this week or . . . nothing at all. That's okay, because this is a lifetime health plan and I have to deal with the ups and downs just like everything else.

The other thing is getting my hair cut/colored on Friday and if I've met all my goals for the week, I'll treat myself to a massage!

Also made my appointments for my 6 month dental check/cleaning and a mammogram.

I'm doing my best to make sure my health consciousness is comprehensive. Getting older has made me realize that health is the most important aspect of a content life.

Comments (26)