SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweeby

Hubby's brilliant idea -

sweeby
14 years ago

Thought I'd share this in case it helps anyone else...

I love beautifully wrapped packages -- nice boxes, lovely paper, big bows! So I have a pretty good collection of wrapping supplies, and of course, no place big enough to store them all where they're instantly accessible. But I'm organized, and have the 'box of boxes', the 'bag of bags', the 'bag of ribbons' and the big old tub of wrapping paper.

Hubby's answer (last year) was to store them in the attic, then fetch them down for me whenever I needed them. I knew this wouldn't work, since I wrap gifts an average of twice per month -- but I agreed to try it. Thing is, they're so darned big, and so darned heavy... Predictably, he got tired of lugging, and I got tired of dashing to the attic when he wasn't around.

Well This Year, Hubby had the brilliant idea to just buy another (smaller) set of storage pieces so I can split my wrappings into 'Christmas' and 'Non-Christmas' -- then store only the Christmas set in the attic, leaving the much smaller and much more frequently used 'Non Christmas' set downstairs.

Simply brilliant!

Comments (11)