SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestyears_gw

Can we talk about Words With Friends for a minute?

bestyears
12 years ago

So I got a Nook Tablet for Christmas, which was a fantastic, wonderful surprise. One of the things I'm really enjoying is Words With Friends. I usually have about 4 or 5 games going with friends. I found out that there are quite a few cheater sites out there. Doesn't interest me because I just don't see the point of playing if you are going to have the computer figure it out for you. A couple of times, people who I've played openly admit that they had to cheat to get a certain word. Chafes me a little bit, but I can deal with it. But one woman I play with cheats at every single turn -she uses the site where you plug in the board and your letters and it finds the best play for you. Now that REALLY chafes me! (I was suspicious, and a mutual friend who knows her better told me that T. uses that site). So in this last game we are playing I decided to use it too, hoping I could kind of shame her into not doing it anymore... that doesn't seem to be working. I really don't want to play her anymore, because as I said, what's the point? Any suggestions/ideas?

Comments (18)