SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phobie_privett

I'm with Kelntx, I'm ready to scream!!

Phobie Privett
16 years ago

Okay, kelntx, I've been following your posts and thinking, "yep, I know how that feels". Well, I gotta let it out now...Got up bright and early because the granite guy was supposed to be installing today. When he hadn't showed up by lunchtime, GC called him and he says "I'll be there in the next couple of days". Another phone call to him and he says, " I didn't have a sink template for you". (that's a lie, I called him with the sink # and he said he had it two weeks ago.) I seem to recall slipping him several thousand dollars cash in order to get him here on time, he re-iterated to us that he'd be here today. DH called the electricians and they acted suprised that we were ready for them and said it might be next week, even though GC called them last week and gave them a heads up. We're up on our extention on the 9th or it's going to cost us $4000. Not to mention that I've got plans for my new house for Christmas! Not to mention that I just don't think I can take this chaos much longer (it's been 13 months)! Not to mention I've been living amongst boxes and general CRAP everywhere and can't imagine having to have Christmas here in this mess! UGH!!!!!!

I'm trying so hard to stay grateful and positive, but I'm in a furious stupor today after all this and haven't done ANYTHING but sit at this computer! Why can't they all just mean what they say and say what they mean?????

Okay, I'm done now...

Comments (12)