SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelhuck_gw

Opinions please- Hemlock Springs house plan

kelhuck
11 years ago

I think I've finally found a good side to my current house not selling...having the time to browse the internet, which resulted in finding this little gem which just may be "IT"!

I'm curious to see your opinions- any glaring issues that I'm overlooking? I want to put one more bedroom and a full guest bath on the first floor- will probably slide them in between the master and living rooms.

Will rework the kitchen to make it more traditional- don't need or want that huge window/door or breakfast station, and will extend the island back to the sink.

The only thing I see "wrong" is the lack of a powder room by the breezeway entrance, and I think I can live with that.

Having pictures of an actual house helps! :) (Although I really dislike the overly decorated rooms.)

LOVE the retreat room upstairs! I'd love to keep all the porches, but they're a little excessive- probably will delete 50% of them.

Anything I'm missing? What do you think of this plan?

(And just in case someone is interested, there's a smaller version of this plan called the Douglas Pointe on Stephen Fuller's website.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of Hemlock Springs

Comments (11)