SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaiserjorge

cost of replacement burner for 22BTU bluestar burner???

kaiserjorge
15 years ago

hey all,

i've been a member here a long time (but i had to re-register after forgetting my original username/password). i have a 36 inch bluestar, RNB (22K burners). i absolutely love it.

but the left front burner has recently conked out on me. i can't get it to work at all. i've even had someone come out and look at it. anyway, the consensus from the professionals was to get it replaced. i know the burner itself is simple...just a big hunk of star-shaped cast iron. i've already tried everything to figure out what could be wrong, and nothing's helped. so, i've resolved to just a new piece and move on.

I've already contacted bluestar by phone and email and they haven't gotten back to me. I"m not looking to start a thread about bluestar's unresponsiveness. i love their product, and that's all i'm going to say about that.

my question is how much it would cost to replace the 22K left front burner (and the corresponding igniter). if anyone has bought a replacement burner, i'd really love to hear from you.

thanks.

Comments (4)