SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladytex27

swc charts ut, rice, a&m, baylor, tcu, smu, arkansas, tech, uh

Ladytex27
19 years ago

I have an old leaflet of Southwest Conference Mascots. The schools are:

*The University of Texas - Longhorns (my old school, so it gets listed first of course!)

*Baylor - Bears

*University of Houston - Cougars

*University of Arkansas - Razorbacks

*Rice University - Owls

*Texas Christian University - Horned Frogs

*Texas Tech - Red Raiders

*Southern Methodist University - Mustangs

last, and certainly least, *Texas A&M - Aggies

As you can tell by the schools listed, this is an old leaflet (1982). Some of the schools have 2 charts, some do not. The UT chart has one of Bevo with "Texas" written underneath, but, as this leaflet was made before the lawsuit between U Texas and U Tennesee, it also has the interlocking U and T to which the U of Tennessee now has the official rights. So, I guess technically, U of Tenn is also represented in this book...LOL.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the leaflet, let me know. My husband has been wanting me to make the Bevo chart for a while now, but I always seem to be working on something else.

LuvMyHolly@aol.com

Comments (5)

• Lelia58
    12 years ago

Hi. Do you still have a SMU cross stitch pattern or directions?

• mnleona
    10 years ago

Do you still have the TCU? My granddaughter goes there and she wants me to do dish towels for her Christmas Present. She came up with the idea. I will be happy to pay postage.
    Thank you.
    Leona
    mnleona@aol.com

• Arlene Hemphill
    7 years ago

I am interested in a SMU pattern as our oldest Daughter and her husband both got their Masters there and our youngest Daughter is going there this fall.

• msmeow
    7 years ago

This is an 11 year old thread with the last post made 2-1/2 years ago. The OP is likely not around any more.

• Pam Reed
    8 months ago

I am looking for a TCU cross stitch pattern, please

PR

Sponsored