SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
candywa_gw

Could This Board Moooove Any Slowwwwwer?

19 years ago

Come on guys... jump in and talk talk talk. I LOVE your comments and ideas.

Kathy Too Much... where are you? (e-mail me, I got a new computer and lost your address)

I'm wondering if everyone does what I do... I come to the board, read the few new posts... and then, as much as I enjoy them, I don't tend to participate... I just soooo appreciate those of you who do.

So for my sake (and we all know this is all about me me me :) I hope you'll all start talkin' non stop. Your ideas and thoughts are so enjoyable to read.

Comments (9)

• 19 years ago

Hi Candy,
    I come here each day, like you do, and read the new posts. But I usually don't have anything to add to them. I got an embroidery machine and that's what I've been working on lately, so I've been spending more time at the Embroidery and Sewing Forums.

I'm anxious to see what everyone else is doing!

• 19 years ago

Well, I'm with you two. I come here everyday to check it to see if anyone has any new ideas. After I made several of the fun fur flip flops I got into the crocheting mood. I've been making scarves out of the eyelash yarn. They have been keeping me busy. After my DD's saw one, of course they wanted one and then I had to make the grandkids one each. I still have two more to go. I'm planning on making my fabric purses after I finish the scarves.
    Mary Ann, How do you like your Embroidery machine? I would love to have one of those.

• 19 years ago

I LOVE my embroidery machine, gluecille! I have twin grandchildren who were born in December and I've been having lots of fun designing and stitching twin items!

I have always loved playing with graphics on the computer, so this is a continuation of that. Plus now I can sew them. Love it!

• 19 years ago

Hi Candy ! I've been working hard on my stained glass - checking out some new online auctions to sell at and I just got my website up & running. Whew ! I'm in my Windchime Mode right now ! I Know the board has been slow - seems like it's slow everywhere . I have a new project that I'll post when I'm done with it (if it works !) LOL
    Talk about an addict getting her fix ........ Accent's Arts & Crafts is going out of business here. The discounts get bigger every week - it's 20% off the whole store now ...!
    When I'm not making stuff - I'm BUYING stuff .. Lord knows where I'm going to put it all !!!! LOL

• 19 years ago

DITTO.....I too come hear and read, but seldom post. I have been busy recovering from a car accident. Hopefully more will start posting.
    Cara

• 19 years ago

I too come here everyday. I've been posting now and then but
    since it's been so slow lately there hasn't been that much
    of an opportunity. Lets get this board moving. The kitchen table board
    seems to be the only one thats going at a good pace these days.
    Like Gluecille I've also been working on the flip flops. I'm
    also trying to come up with some other interesting uses for
    the different kinds of fun and fuzzy yarns out there these days.
    Cara, I hope your recovery is swift.

• 19 years ago

I've been busy helping DS get settled in his new house.
    I'm trying to figure out where I can find a home for all my craft stuff. I have to start downsizing. I can't just throw it out and garage sales don't mean anything to me. I have so many craft clippings that to throw them out is like throwing out a loved one to the wolves!!

• 19 years ago

MaryAnn... I would love to see the twins wearing something you've made. Gluecille is a great name... I remember seeing the names Hedda Luttuce and June Cleavage LOL. Can we see the scarves? I just love eyelash and all the other fun and fuzzy yarns too. Kathy, are you allowed to post your website address here on the board? If not, can you send it to me?

Get well soon, Cara...

It was so great to see all of your posts.

• 19 years ago

Cara - Hope you are feeling better every day!

I want to try some of these flip flops - just need the supplies! (I'm not much of a crocheter - hope they are really easy!)