SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
txbluebonnet11

Help Me Choose A Subzero Unit - Need To Decide Tonight!

TXBluebonnet11
10 years ago

I have been looking for two bottom freezer units (right and left hinged as a pair) and have narrowed it down to the following:

736TCI: Two floor models are available, manufactured 7/12 and 3/13 respectively. This is for two 36" units. Price is $12,400 with delivery included.

700TCI: Two display models are available, manufactured 2/11 and 1/10 respectively. This is for two 27 inch units. Price is $9500, with delivery included. No factory warranty, but they will include a 5 year after market warranty.

Brand New Model IT30CI: Two new models, with ice makers and no water dispensers. This is for two 30" units. Price is $14,000 with delivery included. Full factory warranty.

My preference is the new model, but my husband is not liking the idea of spending this much on a refrigerator. I am wondering if the new model is enough better to justify the cost difference? Can anyone chime in? We have a large family, so can use the extra space in the larger units, but even the smallest one has more space than our current refrigerator. Please help me decide.

Comments (4)