SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thegolfguy_gw

Property Layout & Updated Plan Layout Thoughts?

thegolfguy
15 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I received some great ideas after my last post that I have been trying to work into my project. Here is a mock up property plan of my ideas. Any thoughts are always useful.

I wanted to add a pool house/guest house but nothing was coming to mind or felt like it fit correctly. I came across last week a really cool pavilion style entertaining space as you can see displayed in the second photo. Having a nice outdoor kitchen, dining space and lounge space really fits my needs. Even more so it's open space and will not close off the backyard. Also, having my putting green on the opposite side of the pavilion will give you views of the pool and putting green on both sides from the pavilion. With that said I could add a private guest studio just off to the side for company. Would anyone feel weird staying in a detached guest house? I don't mind people staying in the house at all but I think having privacy would be kinda nice. I would have a space in the house if they want. I guess leave it up to them!

So, after going over it for a few days and picking it apart here's how it stands?

Comments (4)