SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mary_1021

Best cookware from various sets (All Clad/Le Creuset/Lodge

Mary_1021
11 years ago

Hello,

I am new to this posting so sorry if it is done incorrectly.. I had to join after seeing one of another members posts.

I am getting married and am looking for items to start my collection (I currently have a cheap cookware set that is slowly falling apart)

Currently we have electric oven (since we are renting) but once we buy a house we will most likely be getting induction. For that reason I wanted to get the All Clad Stainless Steel (I do not like any of the "sets" though because they do not have half of the things that I want and/or have things that I find useless). I am also dying to purchase Le Creuset cookware. As I was searching for the perfect items I decided to split the items and possibly get some all clad/some le creuset/and lodge.

I was wondering what some of your favorite items from some of these collections were that you get the most use out of?

or... you are more than welcome to tell me what not to get from the collections, and even offer suggestions on other ideas!

As of now I am looking at

Fry Pans and sauce pans from All Clad (12"/8" fry pans) (3 1/2 quart saucepan)

7.5 Le Creuset French Oven (oval)

Lodge- 10" cast iron skillet

Are there any additional pieces that you feel are essential? (I should also add that I am a young cook just starting out but experiment with everything). I have an enormous family and want to be able to cook for them when they come over as well.

I was having trouble deciding what other All Clad pieces would be helpful without canceling them out with the previous pieces that I was looking at. I know that all the pieces will have different purposes and features to them but since they are expensive, I am trying to get the most for my money and for what I need now. I can always add on later.

Thank you very much for your help! I have seen posts/replies from other people on this site and everyone seems very helpful!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting