SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_east_gw

36' dual fuel range with double ovens?

nancy_east
16 years ago

Hello--I am fairly new to the boards and am quickly discovering what a tremendous resource it is for planning a kitchen. My husband and I are building a home and I am on the prowl for the best appliances for my budget (around $10,000 for appliances). I know I'm out of the league for some of the really pricey stuff, yet I want to have nice stainless steel appliances that work well.

I would like to have a 36" range (gas)and double ovens (electric). Our kitchen configuration lends itself very well to having a 36" range but I am curious if anyone knows if anyone reputable manufactures a 36" dual fuel range with two ovens. I know the GE Cafe has 2 ovens but as best as I can tell, it is only a 30" range. I'm not entirely opposed to this option, if it's a great range, but I sure would like the 36" if I could find one! Plus I'm not completely sold on the lower oven being so low to the ground. I like the configuration better when the smaller oven is on top, if that makes sense. I wish this kitchen lended itself to having my 2nd oven on another wall but it would take some reconfiguring with my cabinets that I'd rather not do if I can make "plan A" work!

So my question is this: Does anyone know of a 36" dual fuel range with 2 ovens built in to it? If so, I'd love to know about it!

Thanks so much!

Nancy

Comments (11)