SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmrinc_gw

Should I go for an open box electrolux iq all fridge/freezer??

lmrinc_gw
9 years ago

So I've been planning on getting the electrolux icon professional all refrigerator and all freezer. Our construction plans changed a bit so we were going to put off the kitchen reno. There is no refrigerator there now so I went to look for one today and saw the Samsung Chef refrigerator and loved it but I don't think it suits my needs (esp for the price) and it's HUGE!

I was at HH Gregg and went to visit the Electrolux IQ's and they were open box mark down of 35% off! So Reg $2240. The main problem is that there is a dent on the bottom of the refrigerator and they aren't the handles I wanted. It's a pretty good deal so I went to talk to the salesman so see if they would come down at all since there was a dent....he was a total a$$. He kept saying the manager sets the price and he was too bothered to answer any of my questions about the units.

The SS is really wavy but I expect all are like that since they are so cheap considering their competitors. Is there a good way I can get a better deal? I tried to ask how long they had been marked down but like I said "Mr. Lazy Pants" couldn't be bothered.

They are floors models and they used to be plugged in but they are lit but not cooling now. I would hope that since they've been floor models that if there were issues it would have been taken care of.....HELP!

Comments (3)