SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
awful_service

A & E Factory Service

awful.service
10 years ago

Terrible experience with A & E. Spent four hours last Friday waiting for technician who was supposed to arrive at 1:00 p.m. Showed up closer to 5:00 p.m. then immediately said he was new and didn't have the proper tools, nor would he feel comfortable handling the repair to our gas range since the problem involved the emission of carbon monoxide. Rescheduled for 8-12 this morning, but called yesterday to request closer to 8 than 12 -- given that I already wasted four hours the previous day. Called several times this morning to check on status of technician. Each time was assured he would call when on his way. About 12:15 (outside delivery window) called and was told there was not a technician assigned to my repair job. Another four hours wasted! Asked to speak to manager and was put on hold indefinitely. They tried to get me to reschedule for a third time but I told them no thanks. Customer service folks clearly are outsourced; no one I spoke with had a good grasp of the English language and they seemed to read from scripts rather than converse with me about my problem. NEVER AGAIN.

Comments (8)