SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21164925

WANTED: Swap Announcement........................

User
16 years ago

The feedback I've received on the last couple of swaps has been in favour of keeping the number of items sent to a minimum. I like the idea of a one item swap, but I know that there are a few of you that will find that difficult. So lets use the same theme as last time - "Your Favourite Things" (Cooking related) but make it optional as to whether you send one, two or a maximum of three items.

The rules are the same as before.

New members are welcome to join in the fun as long as they have been active on the forum for at least three months AND have posted at least 20 times since November 4th, 2007. Most members prefer to send and receive from people that they have come to know. If you don't qualify for this swap, please continue to post so that you can play in the next Swap.

You must commit to spending a minimum of $30.00 on your swap box. This is the minimum. There is no maximum. The cost of Shipping is EXTRA.

Mail your gift box on or before the "Mailing Date" of Friday , March 14th, 2008.

Once the packages have started to arrive please try and participate on some of the follow-up threads.

and

Remember NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!

If you are interested in participating in this swap please post to this thread between now and Sunday, February 10th.

Comments (71)