SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jess7davis_gw

Please help me with a layout for a small master bathroom.

jess7davis
10 years ago

My husband and I currently live in a small house that his grandfather built. We are gutting it to update wiring, plumbing, insulation, etc. and adding on to create our forever home. Resell is not a factor. I am trying to figure out the best way to layout the master bathroom.

I would like a large soaking tub in the master bathroom as I like to soak. We don't care if it is a tub/shower combo or separate. If they are separate, we do not want a small square shower but instead a rectangular standard shower.

We are open to one or two sinks. Counter space would be nice. As you can see, I have played with a lot of different sized fixtures. The door can be moved to any location on the wall.

I found a 72" 3 wall tub enclosure that I wondered if it could be used on 72" skirted tub to allow room for a double vanity or makeup vanity. I will post the picture of it below as I don't know how to upload multiple pictures.

I have been lurking and reading lots and lots of posts to help me make decisions for our remodel. This is my first post.

The bedroom to the left is the fourth and smallest bedroom that is going to be used as an office unless we have a third kid.

This is a large addition/remodel we are doing so we are on a budget. We are okay with surrounds. Tile can always be added down the road.

Thanks in advance for your help and ideas. Sorry for the long post!

Comments (4)