SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minnie_tx

Malwarebytes.error code

minnie_tx
14 years ago

A few mintes ago I clicked on the Malwarebytes.to do a scan and got an error message 703(0.7) please report to support center I clicked on ok and thought tht would connect me but it didn't I went to the site but it was too confusing any suggestions as to what I should do next? Thanks in advance

Comments (6)

• owbist
    14 years ago

Take a squint at the link below Minnie and hopefully you will be good to go after following those instructions

Here is a link that might be useful: Malwarebytes response to error 703

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ok I'll do that a little later I went to the site and I think I can do it but what is that about a license I got the free version I don't remember a license nbe
    Thanks

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    14 years ago

simply ignore that part about the license number if you are using the free version. Once you have used the utility/tool as suggested in the link and followed the instructions when you go to the area to download the latest version you simply want to get the free version and go on as you have in the past, the other part of the direction was for those that have the pay version. Be sure you do an update after you re-install.

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks again Raven I followed instructions and made a safe uninstll/install
    Just wish it didn't take so long for my restarts lol

• owbist
    14 years ago

If you feel brave Minnie you can click Start, click Run and type msconfig, click OK. Now click the Boot.ini tab. Look down the list for 'timeout' and it will have a number next to it. By default this is normally 30 seconds, you can change that to 5 and reduce the startup time by 25 seconds.

For any lurker who might like this idea you should not do this if you have a dual boot system. You need extra seconds to decide which operating system you wish to boot into.

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I'm going to save your post Ow but it is all greek to me !!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH