SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenellecal

Give me your best floor plan for this space - pics

jenellecal
13 years ago

I have a horrible bathroom space that I need help with. I could do it OK except for the window that can't be moved. It can be made smaller but that's it. The bathroom is pretty dark so I'm hoping to keep the window.

This is a only bathroom in the house. There is only DH, DS and I (DS is the youngest so no more kids lol).

I want a walk in shower, I have a hot tub so don't want to waste the space with a bathtub. Don't care about what that will do to the re-sale value. This is an old, one room schoolhouse :) A shower is a luxury LOL. Would love a suggestion on privacy in the shower if someone needs the toilet (curtain vs. glass )

I would like to find space to keep a few towels in the bathroom ( hand towels, washcloths and a couple of bath towels). A little space for bathroom essentials and a couple of rolls of TP.

Planning to use white and black in the tile. Subways in the shower, black and white hex on the floor. Color will come from paint and accessories.

Thanks SO much!!!!!!!

The space is a simple rectangle 10'11" x 6' with an odd window placement.

Ugly space before we ripped it out.

The box thing is a useless laundry chute :) The window is above the vanity, to the left.

Comments (15)