SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

I am in love with a tile saw blade...

mahatmacat1
13 years ago

please help (no, don't, actually :))...I'm thinking of projects I can do to keep using this gorgeous, wonderful, understanding, supportive *fabulous* tile blade I bought that has breathed new life into my Target Tilemaster...it's the Raimondi T3 Razor. Ahhhhh.....

I had posted a while back about being unable to cut a straight line while trying to finish a project w/24" long tiles, and wondering what the cause could be -- Bill and one other kind person suggested trading out the blade first (after trying to refresh it with concrete block) before getting the whole machine overhauled...well, that was *great* advice, you all. Thank you for the encouragement. I just wanted to write back to let you know I so much appreciate your replies to that post, as they helped me on the way to discovery of this FABULOUS new blade.

It's a whole different day when you can count on a straight line, clean edges, no chips...and less whine, too! It's quieter than the old blade, and delivers consistent, dependable results...like it's a partner or a friend rather than an enemy, iykwim. I feel competent again.

So hm, mosaic stair risers out of tile leftovers from the various projects? Hmmm...maybe when I've recovered from the rest of the house -- but it's possible to envision now, thanks to the Raimondi T3 razor!

Comments (19)