SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angryrooster

Closet door's and slide out shelves.

jjaazzy
12 years ago

Clueless on the best place to post this so I will cross post I guess. I have a 18" wide pantry in my Master Bath. I wanted to put in pull out shelves, till I realized that that would not work with a bi-fold door. At least I don't think it would work. Maybe building out space where the slider would be attached is an option. I am going to post the link to the doors I was thinking about using. They are very crisp and contemporary and I like them allot. My DH doesn't So now I am faced with many challenges and am looking for a new concept. He would like to see shelves/drawers that have an actual door front that makes the front of the cabinet. I don't know how to exactly go about this but I guess I could work on it. However some of the shelves are going to be fixed as you go up higher and I certainly don't want to look at whats in the cabinet. I also didn't want a shelf all the way at the bottom but to leave that space open for large orders of toilet paper when needed and also expose the floor cause of my tile work on the floor. If anyone has any unique pantry closets to share I would love to see em. Thanks in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: APA closet doors - bi-fold

Comments (3)