SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helenill

Can you help me placing these paint colors please...floor plan?

helenill
16 years ago

I have picked colors and thought I knew where to put them, but know am having doubts. The painter has started the ceilings and primer. Here are the Sherwin Williams colors I have picked so far;

1. SW Pewter Green for Kitchen?

2. SW Brevity Brown for Dining Room?

3. Sw Latte for Family, hall and Master bedroom?

4. SW Navajo White for all ceilings and master bath walls.

5. all trim will be SW Alabaster or SW Creamy

6. Office/bedroom..Pewter Green on all or some walls?

Can you offer suggestions as to which walls you would do in each color? I would very much appreciate help.

{{gwi:1488642}}

]

The house faces North and there is light shade from a couple trees on the South. We have a skylight right above the front door [has sidelights and half glass] that I didn't know how to place in the diagram I included.

The Master bath has a transom above the vanity and a Solatube in the middle of room. We have lots of natural light everywhere except the hall bath and my office.

The spare bedroom has a large window with a half-circle on top. I bought a gallon of blue paint and when I tested it on the wall, it looked like it would be for a nursery. I now have more color strips to look through. I want a muted aqua color in that room and hall bath.

We have lived with Antique white walls forever and I am ready for a change. My husband has doubts, but says it is my decision. I had nightmares about my choices last night...crazy I know!

I would very much appreciate any help you might give.

Helen

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm