SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
themarinmaven

Small Bathroom Remodel

themarinmaven
9 years ago

My Bathroom Remodel
is underway. Our bathroom was a hot mess. It was not fit for before pics. Shiny mosaic tile on the floors and counters with white grout. The shower was this shiny white 2x2 tile with the blue mosaic tile accents. We called it the blue bathroom. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the blue striped wallpaper. I HATE wallpaper. The cabinets were oak and so was the vanity light.

I got all the wallpaper off and all of the fixtures and the guys got to work. So far I am extremely pleased.

The idea is to get matte tile with narrower grout lines. I love they color gray, so when I found plank tile in gray it came in a warm gray that informed the colors I am using. I tried lots of gray paint, but I found I loved Benjamin Moore Cedar Key because it went with the tile I picked. Picking a greige seemed to me to provide a warm sophistication to the bathroom. The overall colors are gray, greige, cream, charcoal, and satin nickel.

We are going to replace the vanity with a 42" kraftmaid Dove White Biscayne Montclair with a zircon Quartz countertop. The countertop is cream with grey marbling.

The fixtures and shower are from Pottery Barn. Will post pics as we go along.

Comments (62)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH