SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spayurdog

Slim refrigerators: GE or Fagor + other small appliances

13 years ago

Newbie here, please help! I am about to embark on redo of my tiny 8'x10' kitchen in a 1927 bungalow. Planning on using small appliances--24" fridge, 24" range, 18" dishwasher. I've narrowed fridges down to the slim GE GBC12IAX or the 24" Fagor. I have not seen either one in person and will have to order blindly online. Does anyone know how they compare? Wish I could afford the Leibherr (I've seen it-GORGEOUS!)--lots of positive feedback on that one and Fagor, but I can find very little on the GE.

While I'm at it, has anyone compared the Delonghi DEFSGG24SS with the Avanti Elba range? Or,would there be any space saving advantage to having a 24" wall oven and a separate cooktop? Was considering the 12" Fagor, 2 burner induction cooktop, but afraid it would be a turn-off for resale.

Finally, has anyone compared Bosch 18" dishwashers to either 18" GE Profile or GE Monogram? I saw the 18" Profile and thought the interior seemed rather flimsy and cheap. I'm assuming the Monogram would have the same interior?

I've searched the forum and cannot find much on these specific brands. Also, I would like to stay under $5000, so have ruled out Miele and Bertazzoni.

Thank you for any help!

Comments (16)