SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budgeteer_s

Double Oven-Bosch vs Electrolux HELP!!!

budgeteer_s
15 years ago

I very much relate to many posts about having difficulty in deciding on kitchen appliances. Thought we have decided on KA double oven and dishwasher, until I stumble upon this web site and the wealth of information shared by members. Thanks to you all for enlightening folks like me on the pro's and con's of owning and using your appliances. Due to the many problems reported about KA ovens in regards to fuse problems after using the self-clean mode and the lack of reports that the company has fixed the problem, we have nixed the KA purchase. We are now debating between the Bosch 27" double wall oven HBN5650UC or the Electrolux EW27EW65GS. We need to order the cabinets and get the remodel project moving. Can any body out there help us decide? We do not cook nor bake (other than the annual Thanksgiving turkey) very much so the criteria is mostly reliability, durability, ease of use, looks and how well it helps sell the house 5-7 years later.

All other appliances it needs to blend in with are in stainless steel:

Cooktop - 30" DCS

Dishwasher - Bosch Integra or KA DW with the round handle

Refrigerator - most likely SS KA

MW in a cabinet shelf - Panasonic NN-SD787ST (bought this today and felt good about making some decision)

We got to name the double oven brand to the cabinet designer this week. Would appreciate any help to sway us one way or the other. Thanks in advance! Whew I felt better already knowing there will be help on the way.

Thanks,

Susan

Comment (1)