SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hawaii808_gw

Questions about bathroom fixtures...

Hawaii808
12 years ago

My husband and I are not big bath people, but the only bathtub in our house is in the Master Bathroom. We are remodeling our house and are replacing the pink, outdated, whirlpool bathtub we currently have, but have no idea what to replace it with. We don't want to spend a lot of money on this item because it is not that important to us and the only reason we are doing it is for resale value in the future. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 5'x 30"(32") tub/air bath/whirlpool? We live in Hawaii, so it would be helpful if your suggestions could be found at common places (Home Depot, Lowes, etc).

Also I am looking into ordering my sinks and faucets for sink, bath, & shower online. Has anyone had any experience with a website called "Build.com"? Apparently they have sub-sites called "Lights.com", "Faucets.com" etc... Just can't find the style we like (white, above the counter, semi recessed, rectangle sink) here in Hawaii. We have limited selection here and half the time the retailers just order it from the Mainland themselves. Does anyone know of any other trusted sites I should check out?

Mahalo! (Thanks!)

Comment (1)