SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vizslalover_gw

Attn flyleft!

vizslalover
16 years ago

flyleft-

I don't know if you're still interested, but I posted a question about 2 months ago about cutting out formed cultured marble sinks and you were interested in the idea.

Well, we did it and I'm not sure if you saw my follow up post since I didn't see you posting around that time.

I noticed you were back 'around' in the Kitchen forum (and here) so in case you're still curious, here's the follow up (with PICS).

Obviously disregard if you did see that post :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Cutting out formed sink follow up

Comments (2)

• mahatmacat1
    16 years ago

Ach! I just saw it and you did a FABULOUS job. Congratulations. I really like the new sinks, btw. I really appreciate your tapping me on the shoulder here to get me to see your thread--I'm like Ms. Short Term Memory from SNL and sometimes I just completely space things I was really interested in. But really great work. I agree with mongo, though--we do cutting the same way--start a pilot hole with a drill and then put the jigsaw in. Next time, right? :) Even with that, I bet it sent plastic flying. Hope you all wore masks. Beyond that, it's just wonderful to see reuse/rejuvenation of the counter rather than just getting rid of it altogether. I am thinking about a particular funky (good) counter I saw at ReBuilding Center now for our wet bar, thanks to you! :)

• vizslalover
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Glad you saw the thread and hope it helps you make that wet bar work!