SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Bidding on house in Los Angeles

Lars
15 years ago

Kevin and I have been looking at real estate in our area for the past couple of weeks, and Sunday we found this house for which we put in a bid yesterday. We bid the full asking price minus closing costs, which is what we were told was the best approach. There was already another bid on the house (although a low one), and today the agent told me that there was another bid on the house, making us the second of three! The house is in Westchester, which is north of the airport (but not in the flight line), and south of Culver City. It is also west of Inglewood, which is where I work, and is 1.3 miles from where I work, meaning I would have a three minute commute, if we get it. It also has a beautiful kitchen with black granite counters (although they are granite tiles instead of slabs, but still!) and a beautiful Spanish tile floor. We also love the light fixtures.

Let me know what you think of the pictures, and wish us luck! We got approved for the full amount of the loan, and we already have the down payment. If we don't get this, I will be very sad :(.

Lars

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!