SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
huneycutt_gw

Offset Faucet on undermount bathroom sink pictures?

Huneycutt
12 years ago

Hello. I have been searching online for pictures of undermount bathroom sinks with an offset single hole faucet w/ very little luck. I can find many images of tall kitchen faucets, and offset bowl sinks but offset undermounts seem to be hard to come by. My wife and I purchased an antique dresser that we want to turn into a vanity for our small bathroom. The size of the peice of furniture is perfect, but we can't seem to decide what to do about the faucet. We want to go with a reasonably sized sink, but this does not lend itself well to a "normal" faucet. The peices of furniture is already slightly taller than average, so a bowl on top of the counter might be awkward, so we're left with either a faucet coming out of the wall (which we haven't found any that we're overly fond of) or an offset single hole faucet. We have found a few modern looking pictures, but nothing that will really be similar to our style (antique). Does anyone have pictures they can share that may help us reach a decision? Thanks in advance.

I will try to post pictures of the dresser and faucet that we will be using in the near future, may help to get some other opinions.

Comments (3)