SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tollivlb

Electrolux Appliances

tollivlb
14 years ago

Two months ago I purchased SEVEN (7) new Electrolux appliances feeding into the hype that these are so great. Since then, I have had the dishwasher replaced, the dryer repaired, and now the lights on this beautiful double oven flicker when using both ovens. The dishwasher STILL does not clean the dishes. One repairman told me my spoons were too long! Ha! I still can't believe that one. The first dishwasher that went bad had a faulty mechanism causing it to continually wash the dishes with DIRTY water. After starting the stupid thing and leaving town, I returned to a dishwasher full of mold! And NO, they have not replaced the dishes I had to throw away. I cannot recommend this product line to anyone that wants to lead a life without undue stress. This has been the worse experience. The most frustrating is that when you call for service, you cannot get past the person that answers the phone. Customer Service is not their niche. I am sick about it all. Perhaps I could use the sanitize mode on the dishwasher to sterilize the mold and use it as penicillin. Sorry, I am bitter, but thanks for reading, and don't waste your money on this product. (repost from kitchen forum)

Comments (3)