SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracy25_gw

Has Miele replaced your ovens?

tracy25
13 years ago

We've been having very serious problems with our Miele Double Wall Oven that we purchased for our kitchen renovation. It was installed in November of 2009 and has never been right. Miele has been out three times and has even replaced the entire electronic brain and we still have serious problems ....primarily the oven's inability to reach and maintain a temperature. The swings are substantial (sometimes in excess of 100 degrees).

I now know that others have experienced this but I'm interested to know if Miele has ever replaced your oven. They are due to come out for the fourth time on Wednesday and I know they won't know what to do as the last techs said they thought they've improved things substantially but they haven't resolved the problem and knew this even while they were last here (50 minutes to cook salmon!!). We purchased the extended warranty and when I went through it in detail last night it indicated that if they replace the oven, their warranty committment is over. This is concerning as my confidence in this product has diminished substantially.

Any insight as to what we can expect would be greatly appreciated.

Tracy

Comments (22)