SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deborah_sigg

Daltile Arctic White Subway Where, when, how much?

Deborah Sigg
9 years ago

I am (trying) to procure materials for our master bath remodel as we are getting close to putting it back together.

I'm having a bit of a hard time finding Daltile Rittenhouse Square Arctic White semi-gloss in the 3 x 6 subway. Our bathroom will have lots of cool tones and the subway tiles the big box stores carry in the stores look a little dingy.

Home Depot is out of stock online and has been for some time. I called their 800 number and they had no idea when they would have it restocked and said they would call me within the week.

Other websites I have searched online don't have it in stock either. I'm getting a bit worried here as I'm looking for a bright white subway at a good price.

Lowes had American Olean Ice White for twice the price Home Depot had Daltile Arctic White. Menards had Mohawk Rittenhouse square at about 40% more expensive than HD.

So, if you have used Arctic white from daltile, from where did you get your tile, how much did you pay for s.f., and how long ago did you order it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments (5)