SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_11121608

Looking for AJ Madison reviews, rants and/or raves...

User
9 years ago

I am thinking of buying a bunch of appliances from AJ Madison (after spending many hours looking for a local appliance store with a great reputation and the brands I am interested in) and am looking for any and all reviews, rants and/or raves about AJ Madison from you pros here...
Thanks!

PS Would especially like to know about delivery and service issues as well as any experience with their extended warranties.

Comments (48)

• mpatel1080
    9 years ago

I have ordered from them in the past. They are a legitimate business but do try to play the "Brooklyn shyster" games. I ordered a WD set from them at a great price, then they called me to offer an extended warranty, when I said no they said they didn't think the dryer was in stock...when i told them to cancel the order then they called back after 2 hours and said they found a dryer etc... If you have the patience for this kind of nonsense then you will be okay.
    Also, know that delivery is much less convenient than local appliance stores. Their trucks will only be in your area once a week so you have to work around their schedule instead of the other way around. Also, their installation services are very expensive, but you could easily hire local appliance installers for cheaper.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you very much, mpatel1080 - appreciate the feedback and will look out for the game-playing. BTW, I am in the market for a good number of appliances and the salesman I talked to on the phone offered to "work with me" on the prices so it seems there is flexibility if you are ordering more than one or two items...

• Related Discussions

Rant and Rave

Q

Comments (32)
    DTD, it's all about marketing and money. And of course so many people go online to find specific information for free, so why pay money to buy a paper magazine that may or may not have articles that are interesting to each of us as individuals? I used to get "Horticulture" magazine years ago, and while it was done very well, there were months when nothing in the issue was really interesting to me. That's not to say there weren't wonderful articles, but just not what I cared about at that time. And as I said before, TV in general is a wasteland anyway. It seems the people who are in charge of these networks, advertising and marketing just look at numbers, not content. It seems that it's just the way it is now. At least we have this forum!
    ...See More

AJ Madison

Q

Comments (15)
    I have to been going through this exact process with AJ Madison. I am in NJ and have been to quite a few places to get quotes. I called AJ Madison on a whim and I have to say I am very impressed. The person I have been dealing with on the phone has been excellent. I have made many many changes from my initial order. And he has been very patient as he has no guarantee I will actually buy from them. I am spending about $13K and this process has been going on for about two months and so far I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. I am aware of the complaints online and it has made me wary about ultimately passing over my CC but their prices are the best so far. That combined with the fact that they have been excellent in answering all my questions in a polite and timely fashion I have nothing to complain about. I spoke with my contact today about delivery and all the other details where there have been complaints and I am convinced. I am finally going to pull the trigger tomorrow. Part of me can't think about it anymore but the bigger part of me is convinced and satisfied with all the information and they have provided the best quote by far.... So I am going to pull the trigger tomorrow.
    ...See More

AJ Madison - Buy or just use the website to compare?

Q

Comments (39)
    You need to know who handles AJ's local fulfillment. The company in my area has a horrible reputation and so I would not go with AJ for that reason. Had AJ picked a different company I would definitely have considered buying from them. As to the necessity of buying new connectors for washers and dryers in the first post above, it is recommended that you buy new connectors when you get a new washer dryer, while my 20-year-old connectors showed absolutely no signs of wear, they were in fact were 20 years old... I think it appropriate that AJ try to sell them connectors. I really wish I understood why none of the other sellers use a reasonable website like AJ'S. Every time I try to get an appliance of a certain size from either of the big box stores it makes me crazy that you have to select every single quarter-inch size that they make rather than just being able to say under 30 inches or 29-30 inches. I have completed their online reviews for both stores pointing the stupidity out to them and nothing has changed. I guess the people who create and read the reviews get paid for them but no one gets paid to actually do anything.
    ...See More

DO NOT GO TO AJ MADISON !!! HORRIBLE

Q

Comments (8)
    Bad experience with these guys, won’t use them again. We purchased an appliance (induction range) and found out before delivery that it wouldn’t work in our apartment. My bad for not understanding this in advance, or for seeing the fine print about the 35% (!) restocking fee hit for canceling the order. But they wouldn’t even work with us to apply a reasonable share of the price we paid to purchase another product from them instead. Just basically told us we’re out of luck. Absolutely their right, and fully disclosed, but seems like really bad business to lose a customer through zero flexibility and understanding. Obviously won’t buy anything from them in the future. Learn the lesson from me: do all your homework, double-check your measurements and installation requirements, and check with your building superintendent before you buy a new appliance. Otherwise, at least with these guys, it will be costly and they will take your money and won’t try to help you out in any way. Thanks for nothing AJ Madison.
    ...See More
  • Bungalow14
    9 years ago

I ordered all the appliances (except micro & range vent) for our new build from AJ Madison. The transaction was smooth, painless, and saved us a good bit of money compared to local/regional suppliers.
    I experienced no "shyster" behavior whatsoever; my sales contact (not sure if it's ok to name him here or not) was straightforward and reasonable, and didn't push the extendo warranties any harder than other appliance salespeople.
    All of our equipment (rangetop, double wall ovens, refrigerator, dishwasher, and washer & dryer) arrived on schedule and in perfect condition, not a ding on anything (we live in NC, fwiw).
    Very satisfied, and I can recommend AJM without hesitation.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks so much, Bungalow14. What a great rave for AJ Madison! Am curious to know if you tried to get an extra money off the prices due to the size of your purchases. And did you get any of their extended warranties? Thanks again - I feel much better about ordering from them now!

• Bungalow14
    9 years ago

I rec'd a $500 discount offer and free delivery from the rep if I placed my order the day I called in. I'm sure this is S.O.P. (they are trained to lock you in as soon as you call), but $500 off of their already low prices AND free del'y was nice. Additionally, I rec'd $300 worth of Visa gift cards as rebates.
    I did not purchase the extended warranties. AJM has a deal where you get 50% back after five years if you never use the warranty, which is actually a pretty good deal (show me another company that gives warranty money back?). I was tempted, but in the end I'm rolling the dice and hoping that these appliances remain trouble free as they have been so far.
    Good luck to you!

• JRC1920
    9 years ago

You are braver then me to buy from AJ Madison. I just found these reviews take a look. http://www.yelp.com/biz/aj-madison-appliance-showroom-brooklyn

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for the link, JRC1920. If I had read them first, and didn't know of people who have had good experiences, I would be as scared as you are. That said, I read all the reviews back to 2012 and there is major theme that emerges - check the delivery as soon as the item is delivered and do not install yourself. To be cautious, I am going to try them out with one delivery to start with (forgoing a break in the price I might get if I order lots at the same time), pay for the white glove delivery and installation, and see how it goes.
    Thanks for the cautionary tale!

Will report back.

• MizLizzie
    9 years ago

There have been a lot of reviews here over the last couple of years with mixed results. You'll have good luck using Google to search the GW data base. Early in our remodel, I tried to work with AJM over the phone on something (can't recall what - faucet, I think) and found the salesman singularly unpleasant and impatient. I don't believe that's the norm. But it soured me and I never went back, other than to access measurements or manuals via their site. I like shopping local and looking someone in the eye.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks MizLizzie, I am close enough to Brooklyn that I think I am going to actually go in to see everything and deal in person with the sales staff. It's a bit of a drive but I imagine will be worth it in the end...that and springing for the white glove delivery and installation (or get them to pay for it since I am buying quite a bit!).

• MizLizzie
    9 years ago

Yes, I believe that would be well worth a drive. Hope you will report back. I think we would all be interested in hearing about your experience.

• bbstx
    9 years ago

I bought the microwave and vent hood for my new build from A.J. Madison. DD bought her refrigerator from them. I had a friend who bought all of her appliances for her kitchen re-do from them. None of us had any problems. I didn't get a hard sell for warranties or any shenanigans later. I would order from them again. Good luck to you!

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks bbstx. I do think people are more likely to go on Yelp when they are unhappy than when they are happy and am glad you had a good experience with AJ Madison.

That said, two people in the last day have recommended ABT out of Chicago for appliances and they have a reputation for great customer service. BUT their extended warranties, which I am going to buy for our big ticket items, are from Squaretrade.com which I know nothing about so it looks like even MORE research will be required! Thanks again for your input...

• Kathy Harrington
    9 years ago

Who did you end up ordering from and were you happy?

• vedazu
    9 years ago

Love AJ Madison. I bought a stove, a refrigerator and dishwasher from them and they delivered them to remote Northern Minnesota in 30 below weather. All good. I'll do it again, for sure, if I need something else.

• juno_barks
    9 years ago

I recently ordered a garbage disposal from AJ Madison to test them out before I ordered my full set of kitchen appliances. After 3 weeks, I emailed them to learn order status. Their site says they will reply in I believe all the reviews from happy people, but my experience led me to order my appliances from my local dealer.

• lucy mutch
    9 years ago

We ordered all of our kitchen appliances through AJ Madison (we live in Virginia) and our salesman knocked off $$ on every item. I did shop around and You can't beat their low prices. We bought our counter depth fridge, microwave drawer, dishwasher, capital 48inch dual oven fuel, franke farm sink. We also ordered all of our faucets. Everything was shipped for free and the delivery was also free. (Some of our items were shipped and the appliances were delivered via 5 men with a huge delivery truck)! We did have a dent in the Broan hood, sent it back andAJ Madison shipped a replacement the next day.

• Tim Emery
    5 years ago

Run, don't walk away! Don't work with these guys. They are the worst. It might seem like you're saving money, but you probably won't get what you ordered. Then they'll be impossible to reach and won't refund your money.

• bigeyetuna
    5 years ago

I placed an order for a range in August, then received an email that said it was a special order despite being listed "in stock" and that I would have to wait 4 weeks for it to be made. After a few weeks, I called to check on the order status, and was told it would be arriving in their warehouse in early October and then shipping to me.

The day before it was supposed to be shipped to me, I checked in and was told that I had not approved the special order, and that they had tried to contact me numerous times by email. This is despite the fact that I approved the special order in August and had checked in by phone three other times. They lied about sending emails, since all the emails they referenced predated my call in August.

They are a terrible company, and you should avoid them at all costs.

• Aglitter
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

After just being hung up on in January 2019 by an AJ Madison sales representative when inquiring about shipping options, with the salesman saying he couldn't help me and interrupting me by hanging up the phone, I began looking for a place to leave a review and found this thread. Rude is the term that comes to mind about my experience, and as another reviewer stated above, I hope this isn't the norm, but I'm evidently not the first one to experience inexcusable customer neglect, and I won't be ordering from them. Recapping from other customers' reviews above:

" . . . Early in our remodel, I tried to work with AJM over the phone on something (can't recall what - faucet, I think) and found the salesman singularly unpleasant and impatient. I don't believe that's the norm. But it soured me and I never went back. . . ."

"I've placed more than one order with AJ Madison and was surprised to learn that customer service is virtually nonexistent. . . . Each salesperson IMMEDIATELY hit the hold button without listening to a word!! It was actually shocking. After TEN call backs, I was unable to reach anyone (operator, supervisor...anyone) but these rude, untrained salespeople. . . ."

• Susan Michael
    4 years ago

Purchased 8/28/19, received order confirmation email 8/29/19 with ship date of 8/29/19. 8/29/19 11:23am received shipping confirmation email stating ship date of 8/29/19 with notes stating please allow 2-4 business days for product to be shipped. Credit card charged full amount on 8/30/19. Last date products should have shipped, including Labor Day holiday, would be 9/5/19. No tracking information given. Emailed AJ Madison 9/8/19 asking for shipping update/tracking-no response received.

Called customer service 9/11/19 at 8:50am CST, rep states "shipping from Friedrich" today. Asked what this meant, she states "it's a Friedrich order so it's shipping today." I have no idea what this means, so asked to level up to someone else for clarification. Remained on hold for 20+ minutes before AJ Madison dropped call. Immediately called back to sales department, asked rep to remain on line, rep hung up. Immediately called back, same reaction. Immediately called back, a different rep placed me into a separate "on hold" area. I continued to remain on hold with "11 callers ahead of you." Finally, a rep returned to the line and I asked for Friedrich’s customer service phone number to verify that the order was placed. Back on hold for 10 min. Rep returned and she DID give me the number.

After calling the manufacturer at 10:30am CST today to verify AJ Madison placed my order to be drop shipped, Mr. Joe Guerrero of Friedrich (phone 800-541-6645) stated AJ Madison NEVER placed my order, no PO at all, though AJ Madison states it was placed 8/29/19. The credit card was charged in full, $4,400.00, on 8/30/19 by AJ Madison.

Called AJ Madison back to inquire why order was never placed but credit card charged. A different rep now states “there was a problem with the PO” (isn’t that convenient?) but it is fixed and Friedrich will ship my order today. I asked for clarification of the “problem” and was placed on hold. Rep came back and stated no clarification but she called Friedrich to verify order and said yes it is there now with no problem. Now she stated it will “not ship today” but AJ Madison will get back to me with a ship date. I said this was unacceptable and asked rep to conference call Friedrich so we could all be on the line at the same time to make sure my order is placed and will ship today. Placed back on hold for 10 min. Rep returned and said she could not place a conference call-she was not authorized. I asked to be transferred to someone who could place a conference call. Back on hold for over 30 min. Eventually the original salesperson who made the sale, Ms. Grace Kohl, came on the line and stated “we are getting a really great deal” because of a mistake by AJ Madison from a previous order we placed. This order was “only a few dollars above cost.” After saying I needed Ms. Kohl to place a conference call to Friedrich with myself on the line for order verification, she refused, stating “we don’t make phone calls.” After conferencing in my husband to hear for himself about this current situation, a long back and forth exchange occurred without resolution on either side. We maintained that it was fraudulent of AJ Madison to charge the credit card, lie repeatedly about a shipping date, suddenly have a “problem with the PO,” and then refuse to confirm the order with the manufacturer, Friedrich, with us on the phone. Ms. Kohl stated she would cancel the order and we would receive a refund and we could try and find the items at that price elsewhere, and also maintained that AJ Madison was not committing fraud. She stated that in order for the items to be now re-ordered and shipped, we would have to write an email stating we would not accuse AJ Madison of fraud. We refused, and she stated the order was cancelled. We received an email about the cancelled order, but there is no credit pending on the credit card as of yet.

Meanwhile, there is additional cost on our end due to booking our HVAC installer a nonrefundable airline flight and nights at a hotel room near this project’s location, based on AJ Madison’s original email about a ship date. The project is now on hold due to AJ Madison’s neglect and deception.

• otterkill
    4 years ago

Bungalow14 wrote: “JM has a deal where you get 50% back after five years if you never use the warranty“. We had that with a car warranty...and of course when we went to “cash in” the company was out of business...scam!

• HU-313680538
    3 years ago

AJ Madison is a joke! No deals here and only heartache. No Customer service. Worst experience ever. No Follow through. Be careful with this company they will take you.

• PRO
    Applied Water Sytems. LLC
    3 years ago

They are, by far, the worst company I've ever worked with.

• Tetty Gorfine
    2 years ago

I am certain these people are not honest. They advertise free delivery but I paid $75. I wrote special delivery instruction in the appropriate box. They advertise that I will get an email and phone call before delivery. Neither happened. The A.C. was delivered next door. I am 67 and there is no way I can carry it.

I called an complained and they said UPS would come back and bring it to my home. They never did. I called and spend at least 1 1/2 hours on the phone, got disconnected twice and no one called back.

I will never shop with them again!

• Susan Michael
    2 years ago

So sorry that happened to you. From our experience, they were a horrible company and their sales reps lied, repeatedly. We will never deal with them again and even filed a complaint with the NY Attorney General.

• penczak
    2 years ago

Joke of customer service. Placed an order a week ago for sink, and heard nothing from them. Emailed. no response. After waiting on hold for 10 minutes, I was told it was discontinued. Going to buy from Amazon, where they don't charge the $80 to ship like AJ Madison, and actually know what they have in stock.

• ML Ng
    2 years ago

Was going to order Miele washer & dryer because they say ”in stock, ready to ship” when other Stores in Los Angeles said miele is back ordered for up to 6 months. However, after reading these long negative comments, i will not. thank you, Houzz Houzz!

• HU-665521964
    2 years ago

I am jsut at the beginning of my interactions with AJ Madison, but so far have had good luck and good customer srevice from Anthony Seriti. I will hold my full evaluation until I ahve gotten the appliances, but they were the only ones who actually told me the truth about appliance availability (there is none) and didn't try and pull the wool over my eyes by saying it will be only a few weeks for GE cafe. GE Cafe are MONTHS behind in manufacturing, so I had to give up on them.

• Xavier Hidrovo
    2 years ago

Terrible Customer Service. Stay away!

My 89 year old partner decided to renovate his kitchen and the contractor took him to AJ Madison to select the appliances. Worst mistake from the contractor. From the moment he placed the order, the customer service experience was absolutely terrible. He needed to change the fridge and the stove after and the sales guy took forever to reply. Later on when the contractor needed to get in touch with the sales person was the same story, many e-mails and never a reply. He finally had to contact another sales rep to deal with. When they shipped the appliances, they never contacted the building to arrange insurance documents. As a result they were unable to deliver. It was rescheduled for another day. When they showed up, they refused to take away the old appliances, even though my partner paid for the installation service, which included the removal of the old appliances. My partner canceled the order and then they said they will charge him 30% restocking fee. They were the ones who did not fulfilled their part of the agreement and still they charge 30%? Stay away from this company. It is a nightmare to deal with. They have no idea what customer service means.

• Tetty Gorfine
    2 years ago

I had an awful experience with them as well. They are goniff's, the yiddish word for thieves!

• HU-971044448
    2 years ago

After a horrible experience with Home Depot, I have purchased washer and dryer Bosch with AJ Madison. I went with them because they told me they had them on stock and would deliver quickly. I was a bit concerned with the poor reviews, but it could not be worse than the nightmare with Home Depot. Within 3 days, the two items were delivered, The delivery people were courteous and very professional, and the customer service (via email or phone) incredibly efficient. I would definitevely recommend them.

• Ezzie Schaffran
    2 years ago

***STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY*** UPDATED REVIEW About a year ago a had a super experience with them (read original review below). Placed a second order with them now and its been a disaster. Waited home all day multiple times and they dint show up. Customer service is terrible. Was firced to use a laundry mat for weeks. Cannot be trusted, disrespectful and unreliable. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SHOP ELSEWHERE.

• Ezzie Schaffran
    2 years ago

***STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY*** UPDATED REVIEW About a year ago a had a super experience with them (read original review below). Placed a second order with them now and its been a disaster. Waited home all day multiple times and they dint show up. Customer service is terrible. Was firced to use a laundry mat for weeks. Cannot be trusted, disrespectful and unreliable. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SHOP ELSEWHERE.

• Lisa Arthur
    2 years ago

Worst company in the world - someone should shut them down for unethical practices. I had problems with two items that arrived damaged and had to be returned. I got not get any help from them. They promised to give me a refund and never did. I finally had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Six months later I won both disputes and have my refund, but only because the credit card company got involved.

• Chris Venable
    last year

AJMadison is he worst company in existance. Shippng wrong orders Late delveries Incorrect billng and zero returned phone kessages or e mails. They ruined my reno project wih late shipments broken promises and no commnicarion. Do yourself a bug favor. Read and believe all the negative reviews and bad comments. Run Run Run. Avoid this company lke the plague

• Chris Venable
    last year

Now the hours on the phone disputing the charges with my bank. I called the producing mill for the priduct and complained. The lady told me yhat they are advising customers not to use them. Im not the only victim

• HU-665521964
    last year

I wouldn't use AJ Madison again if they were the last appliance dealer on the planet and someone were threatening to pull out my fingernails with pliers and dip my bloodied fingers in salted lemon juice. DO NOT use them. They are unethical and their customer service is TERRIBLE. My sales dude was an all responsive "on it" kind of guy when he thought he was getting $14,000 from me, but when something went really wrong -- i.e. after I waited for months for it, they sold my gas range out from under me the day before it was scheduled for delivery. I I found out because it simply wasn't delivered. And after many many attempts I got "customer service" and they admitted to me this is what happened. I don't think she was supposed to tell me that. This was at a very critical time in my renovation and I needed that range to template the countertops. It was a very expensive mistake as it delayed my project and extended my need to stay elsewhere. AJ Madison's sales dude -- who I called and emailed like 10 times -- disappeared into thin air like he was made out of vapor. And it took me almost a month to properly cancel the rest of my order and make sure they didn't charge me. My advice? Don't go there. I had a bad experience with Appliances Connection too. Ultimately I had good luck with PC Richards working with Russell at their Brooklyn office. I live in Jersey City.

• Lisa Arthur
    last year

I am so sorry to hear that they are still conducting business in this horrible manor. The appliance companies should not allow them to sell their products. They should be shut down!

• Chris Venable
    last year

I don get that either The hood manuf talked awful about them yet they still allow them to sell their products. No ethics. No code of conduct when dealing with customers. I spent my valueable time today talking to bank admin people about dropping the charges off my account( now 3 issues and elevated to a manager). also digging up old e mails and phone tecords to support my case. Listen to these warnings folks. I wish someone had warned me. 6500.00 later and no merchandise not to lention time/ effort totally wasted

• Aglitter
    last year

I'm so sorry! If you paid by credit card you can open a dispute. You can also file with the attorney general's office in the state where AJM is based. If you did not receive merchandise but they received your money, you should win any claim against them for the balance.

• Chris Venable
    last year

I will get reimbursed by bank. Its just a terrible waste of time and resources caused by gross incompetency. I do plan to persue the AG route. they are based in NY. I am in Florida so I dont know how far I will get. I think they get reported and written up all the time. Any DIY or home appliance forum u go to is loaded with horror stories such as these. I dont think they care once they get your money

• goprep10
    last year

Aj Madison is the worst company I have ever dealt with...zero customer service and lying salespeople

• BW_TX
    last year

Wow, as I was reading this I checked my email from years ago and I purchased a Bosch refrigerator from them in 2009. I searched all over the country for one that was a very specific counter depth (as most counter depth were ~ 1/4" too deep). This was the only one I could find in stock anywhere and I had to have it. So I ordered it, even got a small discount, and it shipped the next day and arrived a few days later. No problems whatsoever. I probably got lucky from reading all of the above, and also only had to get 1 item from them vs an entire house of appliances. I also wonder how much impact the last few year supply chain issues/covid have had. I would assume they are worse now than a decade ago (everywhere is worse now).

• Aglitter
    last year

My customer service issues with AJM occurred before the pandemic. Companies can definitely change at the core over time. Reading recent reviews before any major purchase is a good idea.

• sconley124
    last year

AJ Madison is terrible at customer service. I ordered a whole condo full of appliances. There was a missing piece, stacking kit for W/D. After 5 business days I have only been able to speak to one person after being on the phone for almost an hour. They said they would get back to me...nope. No response to emails to customer service. I am going to give it a few more days and just order it from somewhere else. Terrible customer service.

• Stephen Tomlin
    9 months ago

Bad experience with these AJ Madison, won’t use them again. We purchased an appliance (induction range) and found out before delivery that it wouldn’t work in our apartment. My bad for not understanding this in advance, or for seeing the fine print about the 35% (!) restocking fee hit for canceling the order. But they wouldn’t even work with us to apply a reasonable share of the price we paid to purchase another product from them instead. Just basically told us we’re out of luck. Absolutely their right, and fully disclosed, but seems like really bad business to lose a customer through zero flexibility and understanding. Obviously won’t buy anything from them in the future. Learn the lesson from me: do all your homework, double-check your measurements and installation requirements, and check with your building superintendent before you buy a new appliance. Otherwise, at least with these guys, it will be costly and they will take your money and won’t try to help you out in any way. Thanks for nothing AJ Madison.

• Stephen Tomlin
    9 months ago

Bad experience with AJ Madison, won’t use them again. We purchased an appliance (induction range) and found out before delivery that it wouldn’t work in our apartment. My bad for not understanding this in advance, or for seeing the fine print about the 35% (!) restocking fee hit for canceling the order. But they wouldn’t even work with us to apply a reasonable share of the price we paid to purchase another product from them instead. Just basically told us we’re out of luck. Absolutely their right, and fully disclosed, but seems like really bad business to lose a customer through zero flexibility and understanding. Obviously won’t buy anything from them in the future. Learn the lesson from me: do all your homework, double-check your measurements and installation requirements, and check with your building superintendent before you buy a new appliance. Otherwise, at least with these guys, it will be costly and they will take your money and won’t try to help you out in any way. Thanks for nothing AJ Madison.