SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dreamgoddess_01

A couple more tablesettings

dreamgoddess
14 years ago

Here are photos of two more tables I did for Christmas. Both of these used green and white, but I changed accent colors from silver to gold.

Forest Green makes another appearance in this first setting...I love using it on Christmas Day. The setting was very simple and was our Christmas breakfast table.

I used the same setting for our Christmas dinner that night. I removed the carafe, tray with the cruets and the pedestal for the salt/pepper shakers and put another place setting at the end of the table.

For breakfast, I used a forest green bowl filled with silver ornaments in the center of the greenery...forgot to take photos of this. The candelabra was placed in the center for Christmas dinner. My tree with vintage ornaments and elves is in the background.

This second setting was for dinner tonight. It was dark by the time we had dinner and with the candles burning, there were little glimmers of gold sparkling all over the table.

Guess by now, ya'll all know my name is Kim. LOL!!

I absolutely love these little gold sparkly birds! They have gold feathers attached at the back and I think they're too cute.

Dinner was grilled pork chops, scalloped potatoes, salad, French rolls and banana pudding for dessert. Yummy!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
More Discussions